Masters Etiquette Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to MEW

2 posters

Debut Interview

Lucifer Morgan

Debut Interview Empty Debut Interview

Post by Lucifer Morgan Wed Mar 01, 2017 7:14 pm

It had been an incredible night thus far on Masters Asylum, matches taking a few surprising turns and the crowd are all ramped up for more. When the show gets restarted, focus is on the backstage area, where Wendy "Turnbuckle" Woo is stood prepared it seems to conduct an interview.

Wendy "Turnbuckle" Woo-
    Ladies and Gentleman thank you for joining me, as I attempt to gain an interview with a well-known name to only just joined the roster.

The camera moves slightly as Wendy begins to move down the hallway, caught slightly unaware her camera crew, lose her slightly as rounds a corner quickly.

Steven "Millionaire Tiger" DeMayo-
    If the rumours are true, then M.E.W is in for an awakening tonight Lucy
    Lucy "Turnbuckle" Woo-
    What are you talking about Steven?

Let’s just say if it’s the pair I heard rumoured to have joined, I don’t envy Wendy.

Lucy "Turnbuckle" Woo-
    Pair?

Shush… Something is happening

The camera appears to have only just caught up with Wendy Woo, as she stopped very abruptly right outside a particular doorway, causing the camera to jerk up awkwardly, barely getting into a decent position ready for the interviewing to start talking.

Wendy "Turnbuckle" Woo-
    Now if rumours are to be believed then this superstar shuns the rest of the locker room, and is often found in places where no one else is likely to be for the entirety of the show. Preferring the isolation before a match.

The camera pans slightly to reveal a small non-descript sign on the door that Wendy is stopped in front of, it simply stating “Boiler Room”.

It’s got to be them Lucy. It’s just got to be
    Lucy "Turnbuckle" Woo-
    Who is it Steven?

Wendy is about to find out.

Wendy appears to take a breath before, knocking on the door to get the attention of whoever is inside. Near instantaneously there is a loud crash within the room, loud enough to penetrate through the door, and still be heard with enough ferocity to cause the cameraman and Wendy to jump to backwards. While it does quickly settle, Wendy appears very uncertain as to whether she should knock on the door again, very apparently attempting to build up some level of courage.

Lucy "Turnbuckle" Woo-
    Is this a good idea Steven?

Almost certainly not Lucy… So, I really hope she does it
    Lucy "Turnbuckle" Woo-
    You can’t be serious?

Through this exchange, Wendy appears to have talked herself into knocking again, and as her arm outstretches, the door suddenly opens. As the camera pans, upwards it almost hides how quickly Wendy snapped her arm backwards away. The camera clearly expecting someone different, doesn’t catch anyone in shot, as it slowly moves downwards, to reveal a petite woman barely over 5’4’’ tall without her heels.

Lucy "Turnbuckle" Woo-
    That’s it? Steven is that what Wendy should be worried about.

Would you stop interrupting! Just watch.

The lady at the door, stands there with a devilish smile across her face, there was no mistaking it, she was clearly going to cause some sort of trouble. Confident enough in her red and black corset, black fishnets, and heeled boots. Her face was made-up to match, with a very pale complexion only exasperated by her black lips and eyes.

Woman-
    Now what brings you sweet darlings to my door?

Wendy apparently just as taken aback as Lucy, stutters a bit at the beginning of this interview, clearly imagining a different start point.

Wendy "Turnbuckle" Woo-
    You… Your… You’re the new superstar I’ve been told about?

The lady in the door frame, maintains her devilish smile, as she takes small step out, slightly closer to Wendy in the corridor, almost close enough for them to fit comfortably within the tight angle of the camera shot.

Woman-
    You must be here to speak to my sweet Lucifer. Well I’m sorry to say, he is busy at the moment. So, you’ll just have to have me. I’m Desdemona, Desdemona Winters darling. I’m afraid I never did catch yours

As she finishes her sentence, she brings herself a little bit closer again, not even acknowledging the camera that is on her, her gaze not yet taken off Wendy.

Wendy "Turnbuckle" Woo-
    Wendy Woo. Interviewer for the M.E.W. I was told that I should get an interview with the debuting superstar.
    Desdemona Winters-
    You were told…

Her tone very visibly different, from a warm inviting almost sweet sound you’d be happy to believe without the smile. To what is now much grittier, almost angry in her approach. She takes a couple more steps towards Wendy, while Wendy backs off slightly, but the distance once again has become smaller.

Desdemona Winters-
    Who dares to tell MY Lucifer what he SHOULD be doing? Do YOU believe YOU have the right to be telling MY Leviathan what he should be doing? THIS after I tell you he is busy!

Desdemona had something in her voice, that clearly startled the interviewer slightly. Who very quickly started back tracking on her statement.

Wendy "Turnbuckle" Woo-
    Of course, not Miss Winters. It’s just been sometime since Lucifer and yourself were last seen, it was just thought by members of the team you might like to give some insight into what you are coming back now for.

As quickly as the rage boiled over Desdemona, in seemed to subside, as her entire body re-entered that more relaxed stage, she went back to more calming tone and devilish smile that had not long ago escaped her.

Desdemona Winters-
    Oh, darling why didn’t you say sooner…

Desdemona steps in closer again, this time as Wendy did not back track, they were incredibly close. To such an extent that Desdemona raised her hand up to the interviewer’s face, appearing to stroke the side facing away from the camera as she continued talking.

Desdemona Winters-
    My Lucifer and I simply decided we had done enough the first time around, that there was little else to accomplish, so why carry on with no goals and no competition.

Wendy voice shows the level to which she is uncomfortable with the situation she has suddenly found herself in. This woman who is apparently very quick to anger over something that appears to be nothing, now has her hand on her face. The nerves are very quick to reveal themselves as she attempts to carry on the interview.

Wendy "Turnbuckle" Woo-
    S… So… So wha…
    Desdemona Winters-
    Oh darling, you are positively shaking. Am I your first?

If it was possible her smile got slightly more devilish before becoming more of a pout, as she seemed to be toying with Wendy.

Desdemona Winters-
    Don’t worry sweetie. I promise I’ll be gentle.

Lucy "Turnbuckle" Woo-
    This is just terrible. Who does she think she is?

Lucy, will you be quiet. We’re not even to the best bit yet

The pout turned back into the smile, as Desdemona removed her hand away slowly from Wendy’s face, but if anything moved the rest of her body even closer still. Much closer, Wendy wouldn’t even have to move the mic for them both to be close to it. Wendy however attempts to pull herself and the interview back together, as with a surge of adrenaline, forces a question out.

Wendy "Turnbuckle" Woo-
    So, the challenge of the M.E.W must have been what brought you back into the spotlight.

Desdemona once again chuckled to herself underneath her smile.

Desdemona Winters-
    Darling, there is no challenge to my Lucifer here…

Wendy "Turnbuckle" Woo-
    Then why come back?

The chuckle gets a little louder, as the smile gets slightly wider, as everyone waits with anticipation for the answer.

Desdemona Winter-
    We, My Lucifer and I, have found something of a new game to play… And of course, you are all invited to play along. No more on the subject though, can’t be spoiling the fun we, me and you Wendy, are going to have.

Wendy clearly being made to feel very awkward on the subject, quickly decides a change of topic is most desirable, and certainly wants to keep the interview moving.

Wendy "Turnbuckle" Woo-
    Tonight, you face tough opposition in Hank Harris, he…
    Desdemona Winters-
    Who?

Wendy "Turnbuckle" Woo-
    Lucifer Morgan’s opponent in the tournament tonight?
    Desdemona Winters-
    What tournament?

Wendy "Turnbuckle" Woo-
    Have you not been told? Tonight, we have started the tournament…

Desdemona cuts Wendy off very abruptly with a tone different to before, far more condescending than anything else.

Desdemona Winters-
    Sweetie, you don’t seem to get it... None of that matters at all.

Her smile now the widest is it has been so far through the interview, however Wendy clearly feeling confident of the situation that it might be in her favour decides to push the issue.

Wendy "Turnbuckle" Woo-
    But Hank…
    Desdemona Winters-
    BUT NOTHING…

The anger seems to resonate out of Desdemona, that the cameraman and Wendy quickly feel the need to take a step back. Her temper something to behold for everyone, and certainly startling if caught unprepared.

Desdemona Winters-
    I answered your question, and you insult us. You keep going on about unimportant matters, wasting my time.

She quickly turns about and heads back towards the door, as she walking through she carries on.

Desdemona Winters-
    You will see what happens. LUCIFER... END THIS!

The camera focuses back on Wendy for what only seems like a moment, who is still shocked by the suddenness and level of extreme in the reaction. Her facial expression says, all it needs to however, as the camera turns to focus back on the door. Now standing there, is the behemoth known as Lucifer Morgan, “The Leviathan”. Standing around the 7’ mark, with a well-built frame, he is an intimidating sight to say the least.

Wendy quickly attempts think of a question as she now has her chance to interview the Superstar himself, as opposed to his apparently demented mouthpiece. However, before she can think of a question, he himself speaks.

“The Leviathan” Lucifer Morgan-
    Plato… The beginning is the most important part of the work…

With an incredible burst of speed, he charges the cameraman, where the camera falls only making out the door, and the giant superstars boots. However his voice can still be heard quite clearly.

“The Leviathan” Lucifer Morgan-
    You play the game to the end… Stephen King.

The camera fades to black on the corridor, and then focuses on the commentary table, where a clearly incensed Lucy Woo, is not pleased with how that interview apparently ended.

Lucy "Turnbuckle" Woo-
    What was that Steven? Did you warn Wendy this is what was going to happen?

Of course not… If I did that, she might not have taken my advice to do the interview.

Lucy "Turnbuckle" Woo-
    YOUR ADVICE?!

I wanted to be certain that M.E.W newest acquisitions hadn’t lost their touch. They both look better than ever.

Lucy "Turnbuckle" Woo-
    Unbelievable!
    Lucifer Morgan

Debut Interview Empty Re: Debut Interview

Post by Lucifer Morgan Wed Mar 01, 2017 7:16 pm

Hope you guys are happy with this. Will happily make alterations, especially to formatting, as I have attempted to utilise what i can from what i can see about.

But any feedback will be greatly received.
    HankHarris
    HankHarris

Post by HankHarris Sun Mar 05, 2017 1:29 pm

Wow, this was a long RP! I liked how you used another character to build up the storyline. Thought the story was good. As for improvements, I would say there were a few grammatical errors but I that isn't a big deal at the moment so don't worry too much about that. Just keep doing your best to learn and improve. Looking forward to reading more as the season develops.

Also add an intro about your character so we can learn a some back story about your two characters.

Smile
    Lucifer Morgan

Post by Lucifer Morgan Sun Mar 05, 2017 2:27 pm

Thanks for the feedback Hank
    As a general rule my grammar will never be much better than this.

More info about the characters will come through the weeks, as opposed to all at once

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 4:35 am