Masters Etiquette Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to MEW

2 posters

PPV Interview

Lucifer Morgan

PPV Interview Empty PPV Interview

Post by Lucifer Morgan Sun May 14, 2017 7:30 am

The show comes back onto air, with the camera clearly backstage, focused on MEW interviewer Wendy Woo. As she is stood microphone in hand, in the background you can hear clear sounds of crashing and smashing.

Wendy “Turnbuckle” Woo-
    Ladies and Gentleman, it’s been a great night so far for MEW.

Wendy was almost half interrupted by what would have been the loudest crash yet, giving her a brief moment of pause before continuing.

Wendy “Turnbuckle” Woo-
    And it looks like it’s only set to continue, as I’m set to interview one of the participants in tonight’s battle royal for the number one contender spot for the Lockdown Title. Let’s go get a few words with the pair.

The camera pans to follow Wendy as she begins to head for an open doorway, as another crash can be heard coming from that room.

Steven “Millionaire Tiger” Demayo-
    Pair? Sounds of Destruction? No prizes for guessing Wendy’s next guests Woo.
    Lucy “Turnbuckle” Woo-
    Why would she even want to interview that psychopath again after what we’ve seen from her.
    Psychopath? You heard her, she’s going to interview the participant of the match. I’ve never seen Lucifer be anything more than a gentleman.
    Lucy “Turnbuckle” Woo-
    So, you are agreeing that Desdemona is a psychopath?
    You can’t really believe that I would be stupid enough to agree to that?

With that Wendy and the camera man turn the corner, in the dressing room they find it completely trashed, with tables overturned, chairs all over the place, shelves pulled off the wall and doors off their hinges. In the room, Lucifer Morgan can be seen stood calmly in the centre of the room, eyes not coming off the petite figure that is Desdemona Winters. Desdemona on the other hand is storming about the room at full pace, the camera catches her picking up an already buckled chair, and hurling it towards the wall. She is completely unaware of Wendy’s presence until she lets out a little cough to attempt to gently announce herself.

Desdemona stops dead in her tracks, looking at the doorway with scorn, until she sees that it is Wendy, and the look of scorn turns into a huge smile.

Desdemona Winters-
    Wendy darling, it has been far too long. Come in, take a seat.

Wendy wasn’t sure how to take the statement as it was quite apparent that all the chairs in the room were far past the point of being able to be used, either way, she usually preferred to stand anyway. Even so, she wasn’t going to not take the invitation, and walked into the room to meet Desdemona closer to the middle, but still a relative distance from Lucifer, whose eyes still had not come off Desdemona.

Wendy “Turnbuckle” Woo-
    I would like to discuss tonight’s battle royal with you.

Suddenly the smile that had greeted Wendy, returned to the face that was full of anger and scorn from before. As Desdemona takes up a very defensive posture crossing her arms across her chest, and not looking at the camera.

Desdemona Winters-
    You mean handicap match…

Slightly puzzled by this response, Wendy decides to push and get a better answer from Desdemona, perhaps forgetting what had occurred the last time she pushed.

Wendy “Turnbuckle” Woo-
    I’m pretty certain the match card sa…
    Desdemona Winters-
    …I KNOW WHAT THE MATCH CARD SAYS…

The fire in the response takes Wendy back a bit, as she struggles to find the words to encourage more out of Desdemona, however it turns out she doesn’t need too.

Desdemona Winters-
    We all know how these “Battle Royals” go, everyone turns on the real threat of the match, and goes after him with prejudice. My Lucifer is the biggest threat in that match, in any match. My Lucifer will be targeted by all seven of the other competitors, so that then the weak can fight amongst themselves.

She’s got a point there Woo. As soon as the match begun, they would of all pounced on Morgan.
    Lucy “Turnbuckle” Woo-
    Well I don’t know about that…
    And then you would have been like “great tactics at work here to eliminate the big man”.
    Lucy “Turnbuckle” Woo-
    Hardly… And don’t try to imitate my voice again.

Wendy has had a brief moment to compose herself while Desdemona spoke, and in doing so, has managed to find her words again.

Wendy “Turnbuckle” Woo-
    So, you believe tonight is a write off then, and you’re just going to be looking towards next season?

Desdemona begins to chuckle to herself, once again catching Wendy off guard, almost expecting another loud and angry outburst from her.

Desdemona Winters-
    Who said anything about the match being a write off?
    Wendy “Turnbuckle” Woo-
    You said…
    Desdemona Winters-
    I said that the match was a handicap match, that doesn’t mean it’s not a handicap match my Lucifer will win.

Seven on one is a tall order, even for Lucifer Morgan to overcome.
    Lucy “Turnbuckle” Woo-
    Steven, you can’t really be buying in to this nonsense, can you?

Desdemona is looking far more relaxed than at any other point she has been seen on camera up until this point, seemingly settled on the idea of what might be about to happen.

Desdemona Winters-
    I asked… I demanded better competition for my Lucifer. They clearly couldn’t provide with quality, so they have had to substitute that with quantity. I can’t say that I’m not disappointed with the management, and the lack of respect they are showing my Lucifer. However, our time will come, this is just another example of how powerful my Leviathan really is. Now my darling Wendy, unless you want to stay here with me, without your camera.

Desdemona appears to stare directly down the camera, as she moves closer to Wendy, similar to what she did in their last interview.

Desdemona Winters-
    It is time for you to leave. Lucifer darling, please show them out.

Desdemona almost instantly walks off away from the camera, towards the corner of the room, as the camera pans back to where Lucifer was standing, he is now only a few feet away from the camera, barely able to pick up much more than his face and neck in the camera shot, making it very clear from the expression on his face that now is the time to vacate the room.

As the camera leaves, it catches Lucifer’s words for the world to hear.

“The Leviathan” Lucifer Morgan-
    In all countries fools outnumber the rest… Marcel Proust…

As the camera fades off.
    Lucifer Morgan

PPV Interview Empty Re: PPV Interview

Post by Lucifer Morgan Sun May 14, 2017 7:30 am

I'll attempt to do the coding for this later, currently on the train with bad wifi
    So just wanted it posted while i could
    HankHarris
    HankHarris

Post by HankHarris Sun May 14, 2017 12:34 pm

Don't worry I will do all that, thanks for this Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 3:37 am