Masters Etiquette Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to MEW

2 posters

Why am i not book?? ( Open to Nomad and Jesse)

Manik

Why am i not book?? ( Open to Nomad and Jesse) Empty Why am i not book?? ( Open to Nomad and Jesse)

Post by Manik Mon May 08, 2017 3:51 am

Camera starts rolling in the with GM's office,where General Manager Matthew Elderbrook, is planted on his seat settling his document till Manik barged in to room, overwhelmed by anger.

Manik: What's going on here? I need some explaination, why am i not in the card? I'm the star of this business you can't do this to me! Isit because I lost to that kid?

Manik turns away from the table, make his way to the door and punch the closest wall. He breathe in deeply and go back to the table.

Manik: Okay I'm sorry, But let me explain the situation here, Dropping a huge star in the making on even one show is a pretty bad business you see, how about you put me in a match, and let me show what I'm capable of, so how's that,huh?

OOC: thought it'd be good if matthew elderbrook kindly refuse the match as the show is fully booked, so he'll give Manik another opportunity to fight against Jesse on the next show to settle the score. Oh the reason it's open to jesse is then when Matthew explains to Manik why he's unable to book a match for him, Jesse comes in and put some heat into the feud. I'm actually setting my character up for a gimmick change so not having a match on the next show might help. It won't be a drastic change, it'll be built slowly..
    HankHarris
    HankHarris

Why am i not book?? ( Open to Nomad and Jesse) Empty Re: Why am i not book?? ( Open to Nomad and Jesse)

Post by HankHarris Mon May 08, 2017 5:39 am

Hey Manik...i will speak to Garfield about this. If you in future you could write in the subject, which week the RP is for so week 5 or PPV etc that would be really helpful. For a second there I thought we had missed an RP for our last show! Just helps us out, thanks dude.
    Manik

Why am i not book?? ( Open to Nomad and Jesse) Empty Re: Why am i not book?? ( Open to Nomad and Jesse)

Post by Manik Mon May 08, 2017 10:53 am

Oh no no. haha! sorry about that, anyway, to solve this problem, from a different fed, what they did is that, The gm/vgm put the show card on the forum so that we could book our slots. just an idea,like that,it will be easier for you guys i guess, like whoever do the rp, just book the slot by replying to the post and give put the title of their rp. And then again it's just an idea to make it easier for you guys Smile
    HankHarris
    HankHarris

Post by HankHarris Mon May 08, 2017 11:12 am

I think the system we have works ok we just need to add the weeks to the titles of them. Usually when Garfield posts the card it will say which week show it's for so there shouldn't be any confusion...hopefully lol.

Thanks Manik.
    Manik

Post by Manik Wed May 10, 2017 5:16 am

I guess this wont be posted on the next show as the next show is PPV
    HankHarris
    HankHarris

Post by HankHarris Wed May 10, 2017 6:16 am

Manik i have added the below RP which will make your above RP work for the PPV. I suggest doing another RP with Jesse backstage or in the locker room letting him know that you are also in the battle royal and that you will be coming for him and winning that match.

Matthew Elderbrook sit’s back in his chair and pauses for a moment. There is a brief silence until he finally speaks.

Matthew Elderbrook: You know I don’t take kindly to wrestlers…or anyone else for that matter, barging into my office and demanding things from me, but on this occasion your unwelcome intrusion is actually quite…how can I put this…handy?

Manik looks confused.

Matthew Elderbrook: Tonight we have an 8 man battle royal to decide the first number 1 contender for the Lock Down Championship title. There is one more spot to fill and you, the self proclaimed ‘Mr future’ of our business is going to get that spot.

Manik is about to speak until he is cut off…

Matthew Elderbrook: Don’t go thanking me Manik, this is going to be a very difficult match, one that even the most experienced pro would have trouble winning. All eyes will be on that match tonight, so do yourself a favour, bring your ‘A’ game. Now get out of here, I’m busy!

Matthew Elderbrook goes back to his office work as Manik just turns and leaves the office. The camera fades.
    HankHarris
    HankHarris

Post by HankHarris Wed May 10, 2017 5:53 pm

This is now added.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 10:58 pm