Masters Etiquette Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to MEW

4 posters

A Open Challenge

Bloody Knuckles
    Bloody Knuckles

A Open Challenge Empty A Open Challenge

Post by Bloody Knuckles Thu May 04, 2017 8:31 pm

*The lights go out filling the arena with complete darkness, and total silence. Mama Said Knock You Out By LL Cool J begins to play over the loud speaker. The lights light up the room as Boxing highlights begin to play on the titontron. A fog surrounds the arena. A figure of a man, and woman appear from beneath the smoke, bright red fireworks begin shooting from the Pylons as the couple from scenes just moments ago are revealed, and make their way down to the ring. The man climbs up the stairs on to the apron as he places one foot on the middle rope pushing it down so that the woman can climb into the ring. The man climbs into the ring as the woman is handed a microphone to begin her speech.*

Beautiful Brunette: Some of you may already know who we are, but some of you may not. So let me tell you. My name is Stacy Lovehart. This is my boyfriend Michael, but he goes by Bloody Knuckles, and he's the future of this federation.

*Bloody Knuckles stops Stacy midspeech removing his robe revealing his all black boxing attire with a very detailed chest tattoo going up his right arm. The crowd stares in silence as Bloody Knuckles motions for the mic, and begins to speak*

Bloody Knuckles: I'm sure some of you know my beautiful girlfriend the ex Mrs America, and ring girl for professional boxing. I'm also sure some of you may remember me, and my career as a professional boxer, but that's the past I'm not here to reminisce on the past I'm here to make a statement. I'm here to climb the ranks, and be the best of the best in this federation. I won't let nobody stop me from achieving my dreams to rule MEW. So tonight I'd like to issue a challenge to any of you guys back there. If you think you have the jaw to handle my punches bring yourself down to this ring, and let's give these fans one hell of a opening match!

*The fans roar in anticipation awaiting the arrival of Bloody Knuckles first opponent. Bloody Knuckles motions for Stacy to get out of the ring as he begins to shadow box in place pumping himself up for his upcoming match*

(OOC:Sorry it took so long I've been slammed at work pulled 24 hours of OT this week. King of Wolves replies it's ready to go.)
    King of Wolves
    King of Wolves

A Open Challenge Empty Re: A Open Challenge

Post by King of Wolves Fri May 05, 2017 3:40 am

As Bloody Knuckles waits in the ring shadow boxing, strange music flows through the arena.
    Nobody reacts except Bloody Knuckles as music means someone is usually coming.
    It sounds like Indian tribal music.

A figure appears from the backstage area and the crowd start to react as they see King of Wolves appear on the stage.
    Wearing blue jeans and black shirt, he has a mic in his hand.

King of Wolves: An open challenge?
    Like an invite to fight?
    How could a warrior refuse such an offer?
    I do not really have any beef with you but I love to fight and that is why I came to MEW.
    May the best warrior win.
    Do not worry too much I will not scalp you.

Fans laugh as King of Wolves pauses and smiles to himself before resuming.

King of Wolves: I will drop this mic as soon as we can get a referee out here and someone rings the bell.

King of Wolves pauses and looks directly at the crowd

King of Wolves: Nobody really knows who or what I am but after this match, maybe I earn some fans in MEW.

Some fans start cheering but alot are silent.
    King of Wolves starts making his way towards the ring.
    A Referee runs down past him and into the ring

Lucy "Turnbuckle" Woo : It looks like this match is going to happen and happen right now.

King of Wolves tosses the mic on the floor and enters the ring facing Bloody Knuckles.
    The referee signals to ring the bell
    As we fade to commerical break as scene ends
    King of Wolves
    King of Wolves

Post by King of Wolves Fri May 05, 2017 3:41 am

ooc Hope this fits with what Bloody Knuckles had in mind
    Bloody Knuckles
    Bloody Knuckles

Post by Bloody Knuckles Fri May 05, 2017 4:25 am

OOC:Great Job KOW that was really good I feel mine was bad XD rushed to get it done.
    HankHarris
    HankHarris

Post by HankHarris Fri May 05, 2017 4:56 am

Added guy's good work
    King of Wolves
    King of Wolves

Post by King of Wolves Fri May 05, 2017 10:26 am

I thought it was good but maybe we can make this a long term feud....whether matches involved or not? All ideas are welcome
    Bloody Knuckles
    Bloody Knuckles

Post by Bloody Knuckles Fri May 05, 2017 4:15 pm

That's fine with me buddy up to speedy, and his team though Smile
    King of Wolves
    King of Wolves

Post by King of Wolves Sat May 06, 2017 3:40 pm

Agreed of course
    GM Nomad
    Admin

Post by GM Nomad Sun May 07, 2017 10:06 am

Hank and I will discuss the longevity of the fued. Personally i was thinking of around 2-3 seasons.. But for now don't take that timescale to serious

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 5:05 pm