Masters Etiquette Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to MEW

2 posters

A New Arrival

Bloody Knuckles
    Bloody Knuckles

A New Arrival  Empty A New Arrival

Post by Bloody Knuckles Fri Apr 28, 2017 6:47 am

*The Titantron lights up as a black Z06 Corvette pulls into the parking lot. A mysterious man climbs out of the car wearing A Black silk Robe with a hood down keeping his face hidden. The man walks around the car to the passenger side opening the door for a beautiful brunette. She climbs out of the car with a quick grin. The woman is dressed in a mesmerizing white, and blue dress with heels revealing from underneath. The woman looks into the man's eyes, and begins to speak.*

Beautiful Brunette: I just want you to know how proud I am to have a man as motivated, and handsome as you are. So let's go unveil MEW's next biggest star shall we?

*The beautiful brunette grins ear to ear wrapping her hand around her apparent significant other's as he nods in agreement the two walk out of camera view. The camera fades to Black as everyone in the crowd begins to murmur wondering just who the couple is*

(OOC:This is just a warm up RP to my main one figured it'd give some suspense.)
    HankHarris
    HankHarris

A New Arrival  Empty Re: A New Arrival

Post by HankHarris Wed May 03, 2017 4:36 pm

Added.
    Bloody Knuckles
    Bloody Knuckles

Post by Bloody Knuckles Wed May 03, 2017 4:38 pm

Ok I'm working on my second rp right now then Kow has to respond then good to go. Sorry worked some overtime been busy.
    HankHarris
    HankHarris

Post by HankHarris Wed May 03, 2017 4:40 pm

No worries...I'll add the other RP once KOW replies...he probably has until Friday to reply Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 10:16 am