Masters Etiquette Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to MEW

4 posters

The Beat Down Part 2

Delete Samcro Account

The Beat Down Part 2 Empty The Beat Down Part 2

Post by Delete Samcro Account Sat Apr 15, 2017 7:15 am

The camera switches back to the arena and show Samcro continue to drag Kris to the ring. Once there he beats him with a bat a little more and keeps him tied up as he walks into the ring and calls for a mic. One is tossed to him and he begins to speak

Samcro: Well well Michael Kris. You look to be having a bad day. Feeling a bit sore? Feel abused and attacked when down? Does it all feel familiar? Could it be how my potential prospect Ike felt last week? Didn't think there would be retribution? Well let me educate you and the rest of the locker room. This is now.....

(Crowd screams along) SAMCRO COUNTRY!! Now somebody come out here and authorize a damn match so we can get this party started!
    GM Nomad
    Admin

The Beat Down Part 2 Empty Re: The Beat Down Part 2

Post by GM Nomad Sat Apr 15, 2017 1:32 pm

*Suddenly Matthews theme song can be heard. The crowd screams at the top of there lungs."START THE MATCH!!"

Matthew is seen walking down the ramp towards the ring. Right when Samcro begins to speak, Matthew shuts him down.

Matthew: Please you spoke and done enough. I have seen what you got and I respect that you have enough balls to walk into my establishment and demand such a match, but i am here to give the crowd what they want; not what I want.

Matthew pauses for a moment. Samcro attempts to speaj again.

Matthew: Please, i want to hear the crowd not you for a second... Ok guys, Who wants the match!!!

The crowd chants 'Right here right now!!'

Matthew: Ok you guys can get your wish, but the match won' t happen right now. Later on tonight. And As for you Samcro. I will be keeping a close eye..
    HankHarris
    HankHarris

Post by HankHarris Sat Apr 15, 2017 6:15 pm

These have been added.
    Michael Kris

Post by Michael Kris Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:22 pm

After losing the match.

Michael Kris rolls out of the ring after losing. Grabs a steal chair and slides back into the ring. Clearly injured from the attack and the match is slow moving.

Samcro sees Kris slide in and gets out of the ring.

Michael Kris: This isn't over! Not for you or your pathetic prospect! You just messed with the wrong SOB! For your sake I hope you have eyes in the back of your head because I will be coming for you!
    HankHarris
    HankHarris

Post by HankHarris Mon Apr 17, 2017 5:00 pm

Added into the match.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content