Masters Etiquette Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to MEW

2 posters

Show 1 Tournament

Michael Kris

Show 1 Tournament Empty Show 1 Tournament

Post by Michael Kris Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:02 pm

If this RP could be placed right after the end of Ike vs JmK. And the names be filled in instead of winner of the match and loser of the match.

The match Ike vs JmK is over. The music is playing for the winner of the match.

Lucy: What an amazing match we just saw!

Steve: Lucy you are not lying there! What a great first round of the tournament match.

The winner of the match has walked up the isle and into the back. The loser of the match just starts to get up after the loss. Michael Kris hops over the barricade from the audience. He runs and slides under the bottom rope. Before the loser of the match even knows what is going on Michael Kris hits him with his finisher Desolation.
    The crowd is reacting in a big way, some boos and some cheers as no one knows what to make of this or who this individual is.

Lucy: That is despicable! What an act of cowardice! He didn’t do anything wrong and just lost a match and is getting kicked while down.
    Michael Kris signals for a microphone.

Steve: Lucy let’s hear what this guy has to say. Maybe he stole something and got what he deserved.

Kris: This garbage is the level of competition that was placed over me!?

Michael Kris stomps on the man he just laid out.

Kris: My name is Michael Kris and I just signed with MEW. I should have been in this tournament but instead the likes of this loser are in it instead of me. That should have been my spot! He stole that from me!

Points at the man lying flat.

Kris: This will be the last time I get skipped over, or more of this will follow.

Picks up the fallen man and hits him again with Desolation. Kris leaves the ring and walks to the back.

Steve: I was right! He stole something from Kris and Kris made him pay. I like this guy’s attitude.

Lucy: Steve I am disgusted by this guy and his actions. That is not how you do things around here.
    HankHarris
    HankHarris

Show 1 Tournament Empty Re: Show 1 Tournament

Post by HankHarris Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:04 am

Nice Kris...set's you up as heel and gives you a point to prove. Maybe you can have a disruptive angle for the rest of the season? I don't mind you interrupting one of my future matches at some point? We can work out how we want it to play out and take our idea to Speedy?
    Michael Kris

Post by Michael Kris Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:13 am

I am game for anything, this is going to be fun Hank.
    HankHarris
    HankHarris

Post by HankHarris Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:07 am

Great, let me have a think a think about it and I'll send over a few ideas.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 12:20 pm