Masters Etiquette Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to MEW

Week 4 - You scratch my back and I'l scratch yours

HankHarris
    HankHarris

Week 4 - You scratch my back and I'l scratch yours Empty Week 4 - You scratch my back and I'l scratch yours

Post by HankHarris Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:11 am

We cut backstage to general manager, Matthew Elderbrook's office. He is on the phone and he doesn't look happy.

Matthew Elderbrook: What do you want me to do John, I don't control Samcro! I'm doing my best to get control. (Pause)...he did what to your office! Well the guy is upset and who can blame him after what happened last week. Didn't you see the tape? He was run down just before his match and now he's after blood. (Pause)...Actually that's a really good idea John. (Pause) Ok, why don't you make that announcement tonight and I'll figure out which other wrestler can help us out. (Pause)...Ok John, good luck with them too, catch you later.

Matthew hangs up the phone and sighs, as he sits back in his chair. Suddenly we hear a voice.

????: Is this a bad time?

Camera pans to reveal Laz Langston standing in the door way, he's dressed smartly, as always, and is smiling.

Matthew: Mr Langston and to what do I not deserve the pleasure.

Laz: Now, now Matthew, no need for hostility...after all you know myself and John go way back.

Matthew: I don't care if you were long lost brothers, I am the general manager of Masters Asylum and until I'm told otherwise I'll speak to you how I see fit...now what do you want.

Laz smiles and takes a seat at the opposite end of the desk.

Laz: I want nothing...but what I can offer you, might be beneficial to you. The way I see it you have a very important title match coming up next week and you really can't afford for anything else to go wrong in this tournament can you. I mean come on, how many matches would have had a different outcome, if it wasn't for all the cheating going on?

Matthew: Are you getting to the punch line because I'm pretty busy Laz.

Laz: I sure am...I now represent a very passionate and talented up an coming wrestler by the name of El Loco Spazz! You may have heard of him.

Matthew: You represent El Loco...since when?

Laz takes out a document from his jacket pocket and lays it on the desk. Matthew picks it up and scan reads it before throwing it back down.

Laz: Since he signed that today.

Matthew: Fine, you manage El Loco and what do you want me to do about it.

Laz: Again nothing...you have a match coming up, a very important match. I have a wrestler who is eager to please and wants to get some recognition. So how about El Loco guards the ring next week and makes sure no one...well you know...makes a another mockery out of this tournament.

Matthew: Ok...let's say I like that idea. What do you and El Loco get out of it?

Laz smiles a sadistic smile. He takes another piece of paper from his jacket pocket.

Laz: It's not a big price to pay...but there's always a price Matthew, the question is are you willing to pay it?

Matthew reads the document and looks concerned. The camera fades to black.
    HankHarris
    HankHarris

Week 4 - You scratch my back and I'l scratch yours Empty Re: Week 4 - You scratch my back and I'l scratch yours

Post by HankHarris Thu May 04, 2017 7:53 am

Added

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 3:26 pm