Masters Etiquette Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to MEW

3 posters

Referee gets the last call.

Jesse Jayne

Referee gets the last call. Empty Referee gets the last call.

Post by Jesse Jayne Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:27 pm

After the match Jesse rolled away from his opponent, a spark in his eye as the camera zoomed in on him catching his breath. The crowd chanted "Jesse" and clapping could be heard sweeping through the arena. Hearing this Jesse would grin and kip up, getting to his feet and jogging slowly to the turnbuckle, obviously still a bit tired from the match. As he scaled the turnbuckle he delayed but a moment, soaking in the reaction of the crowd before bringing his hands together along with the crowd, matching the rhythm.

Lucy: Well ladies and gentlemen that was quite a match wouldn't you say? I told you he wasn't going to back down from the fight Steven, Although I hate to say I told you so.

Steven: Oh come on, the kid won a match whoop de doo, we'll see how he manages from here on out.

As he turned his head to look at the other side he couldn't help but notice Manik still on the ground, and with a slight nod descended the turnbuckle. He made his way to Manik and attempted to help the fellow wrestler up. Only to be thanked with a slap to the hands and a quick shove from Manik, sending Jesse reeling back slightly.
    This sent a boo through the crowd before chants of "We don't know you" eminated from the crowd towards Manik. Jesse couldn't help but shrug as he would turn towards the ropes, drop down and roll out of the ring.

In the ring Manik could be seen getting to his feet before turning towards the ref and yelling at him telling him he made a mistake and engaging him in a quite heated discussion.

Hearing this Jesse turned back towards the ring with an eyebrow raised, he could be seen turning towards a fan and shaking his head with a slight exhale before grabbing a mic from a nearby staff.

Jesse: Hey Manik, I know you hate to lose and all but come on? Blaming the ref? I mean I feel offended... The least you could do was blame me, I don't get any credit? Besides, one match isn't the end of your career, and that was a pretty good match, I'll give the devil his due.

He gave a slight clap after tucking the mic under his arm, then would raise it back to his lips.

Jesse: Besides, I mean, at least the crowd loves you right? Even if... you know... they don't know your name.
    Manik

Referee gets the last call. Empty Re: Referee gets the last call.

Post by Manik Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:58 pm

The chant "we don't know you" gets even louder. Manik moves to the corner of the ring where the announcer's table is located and shouted for the microphone to be passed to him quick. He turned back to Jesse and place the mic below his lips.

Lucy: Oh-Ohh! Looks like he doesn't look happy.

Steven: Of course he's not, he lose to a kid! He should have already be going for number 1 contenders match after his gruesome performance last week.

Lucy: But he still lost to kid which makes the kid more worthy for it.

Steven: Come on Lucy! You've got to be kidding me.

Manik: Shut up, All you fools! Wait.. Wait.. Wait.. What did you say? A good match? That was clearly my match. I had you the whole match, till you robbed it from me. My legs was clearly below the ropes. And the referee still continued the count. And no this is not just one match. This is a match against a kid, where I'm supposed to squash you, like the local talent you are!

Manik lowers down his microphone continues shouting at Jesse
    Jesse Jayne

Post by Jesse Jayne Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:23 am

With an overexgerated "what" face Jesse shakes his head a few times, before slowly making his way back to the ring, talking along the way.

Jesse: You know, you're right, I'm just a kid, a poor, defenseless kid who has no right to be here. I should just leave right? The crowd chants "No!" I should just run away from all the big bad scary men in tights? Again a chant of "No!"

Lucy: The crowd really seems to be behind him, only his first match and they're already chanting, this should be interesting.

Steven: They're just happy Jesse is finally saying the truth, his is just a young kid!

Every time Jesse asked a question he moved the mic towards the crowd, and with every chant of no he seemed to gain a little more conviction. At this point he was climbing the step ladder, slowly, but steadily moving towards the ring until he came to the turnbuckle, and would rest an arm there, the other one folding over it as he leaned forward, the mic to his lips, maintaining eye contact with Manik the whole way.

Jesse: I mean I'm just a kid, weak... slow... terrible technique, I mean, wow. Oh and, obviously the fans hate me right? Once more, a loud scream of "No!" is heard from the audience. But I mean, Manik... If I'm just a kid, and I'm all of these things, then how come you have to rely on blaming the ref for a bad call. Maybe you're getting a little... senile with age, you know. But I don't think your leg was there, I think you just lost to this weak, pitiful, hated, kid. So what does that mean for you?
    Manik

Post by Manik Sat Apr 29, 2017 2:00 am

Manik frowns is visible through his mask as he raise the microphone below his lips.

Lucy: What Jesse said was right, If he's all inferior, why would a bad call affect his outcome?

Steven: Jesse totally got lucky Lucy! Manik wasn't taking Jesse seriously, as Jesse is not worth the fight. And he stole it with a lucky win.

Manik: Don't be too full of yourself, kid. Firstly i was putting my guard down as you're not even close as to a worthy opponent. And that's the only reason you got over me, and even when i put down my guard, you can't even win me cleanly. You know what? I have time for a kid like you, I'm out of here.

Manik stares into Jesse's eyes as he leaves the arena accompanied by the chant "We don't know you!".
    Jesse Jayne

Post by Jesse Jayne Sat Apr 29, 2017 2:09 am

As Manik left and the chanting continued Jesse would just stand there, keeping his eyes on Manik until he was sure he had finally left for good. When he was sure, Jesse slipped through the ropes back into the arena. As he entered he had a slightly confused look on his face, which remained there while he planted himself in the middle of the ring, taking a sweeping gaze over the crowd before bringing the Mic to his lips.

Jesse: So... I guess I'm gonna stay here in MEW with all of you guys then! Despite what old whatever his face thinks.

It was quick and to point, but it definitely got a pop out of the audience as he said that with a shrug and a huge grin on his face. The crowd switching to a "Jesse" chant as "Never Surrender by Like A Storm" hit the speakers and Jesse dropped the Mic and left the ring.
    HankHarris
    HankHarris

Post by HankHarris Sat Apr 29, 2017 2:42 am

Nice RP guy's thank for this...I'll add to the show.
    HankHarris
    HankHarris

Post by HankHarris Wed May 03, 2017 5:34 pm

Added.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 5:17 pm