Masters Etiquette Wrestling

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to MEW

4 posters

Alright Guys this time it's serious!

GM Nomad
    Admin

Alright Guys this time it's serious! Empty Alright Guys this time it's serious!

Post by GM Nomad Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:13 am

Hows everyone doing. I'm sorry for no one hearing from me for a bit about anything fed related. The reason was because i as trying to finally fix a few things up as well as clean up the roster. As everyone can see, we currently have 31 roster members. I will be stopping recruiting at the moment since are roster is big enough and i want other feds to get a chance getting some guys. However we still have a few inactive in our roster so if you know a active rper or someone willing to rp, please let me know and i will contact them and see if i can arrange something for them. Now on to the first week show. To accommodate the new roster i will be re selecting participates for the 16 man tournament since it's only fair. Now this will be the new participants;

-Trey Johnson (wrestling under Mr. RKO)
    Chip Skylark
    -Speedy Gonzales (Wrestling under Nomad)
    -Kathespin
    -Hollow
    -Player 3905
    -Hunter Bane
    -D.K
    -ike
    -Jmk
    -Xander
    -Aristobulos
    -Hank Harris
    -Lucifer Morgan
    -El loco $pazz
    -rocco

( All participants in this tournament was lvl 10 and under while the tournament was picked, i have no control if they lvl up past lvl 10 as the season goes on)

The matches for the tournament will be the following

Speedy Gonzales Vs Trey Johnson
    Chip Skylark Vs Rocco
    Xander Vs D.k
    Kathespin Vs Aristobulos
    Hank Harris Vs Luicfer Morgan
    HunterBane Vs Player 3905
    Ike Vs JmK
    Hollow Vs El loco $pazz

Now same as before i want the first round of this tournament finished in the first week, only because now I have a tournament planned for everyone lvl 16 and up to go for the world title.

I know this RGM may spread some confusion so let me answer some questions before they come up. Are Feds Titles are not based on lvl. If you are a great rper you can expect a title even the world title, beating out superstars of all different types of lvls. I'm only going by lvl at the moment to promote some fairness in the matches. Just because you are not in a show card doesn't mean not to rp Smile

also i will be doing a test show every now and then and according to abdel you guys will get paid for it, so if you guys get a random pay check don't think it's a glitch

Last edited by GM Nomad on Wed Mar 01, 2017 12:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
    HankHarris
    HankHarris

Alright Guys this time it's serious! Empty Re: Alright Guys this time it's serious!

Post by HankHarris Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:23 am

Great! Thanks for this Speedy, I'll speak to Lucifer and get something going for week 1. I have submitted an RP alrady, please can this go before my match on the opening night.

Thanks,
    Hunterbane
    Hunterbane

Alright Guys this time it's serious! Empty Re: Alright Guys this time it's serious!

Post by Hunterbane Wed Mar 01, 2017 3:20 pm

Thanks Speedy you won't be dissapointed Smile
    HankHarris
    HankHarris

Post by HankHarris Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:10 am

Any idea what date and time the first show will be?
    GM Nomad
    Admin

Post by GM Nomad Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:09 am

They took are ability away to confirm shows atm Sad, but they just fixed the Bg problem so thats a plus Smile
    Hunterbane
    Hunterbane

Post by Hunterbane Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:29 pm

BG problem what is that?
    Hollow
    Hollow

Post by Hollow Thu Mar 16, 2017 3:12 pm

Sounds great
    Hollow
    Hollow

Post by Hollow Thu Mar 16, 2017 3:16 pm

Who's el Loco spazz BTW?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 11:17 pm